Friday, May 25, 2012

A PINTERESTING LINKY PARTY


Welcome to A Pinteresting Party! 

The idea of this party is to show off your creativity so we can pin and share one another's awesome creations :)

This linky party is proudly brought to you each week by

Tutus & Tea Parties  Here's to Handy Andy

and this week I am GUEST HOSTING, thanks for the opportunity Lauren!


Features from last weeks party:
Most Viewed {tied}:
Crochet Flower Patterns from Earning My Cape
Crockpot Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti from This Vintage Grove

My Picks
Handprint Garden Markers from Reading Confetti 
Nana's Sign from Queen B - Creative Me

 Go on and grab the "I was featured" button for being so Pinspirational. You deserve it!


Follow us on Pinterest:
Tutus & Tea Parties I Here's to Handy Andy
365 Days of Pinterest
{follow our boards to see what projects we pin each week}

Grab the party button!

TutusandTeaParties

3 comments:

Danavee said...

EEEEEK! I see my name and picture up there!!!!

Earning-My-Cape said...

Thanks for guest hosting!
I'm a new follower! I am loving your blog! You are VERY ambitious to create something pinteresting every day!!

Mrs. Yazzie's Classroom News said...

I enjoyed your post and especially love that you challenged those who participate to link with "pin worthy" ideas. I've visited other linky parties before only to be disappointed by how many people try to self-promote and link goods for people to buy. Thank you for discouraging that!!!